Betty Crocker Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix (375g) - with muffin cases!
Just add 1 egg, milk & oil.
The content of this box is enough to make 6 muffins.
Betty's hints & tips:
- For ease of filling cases use a large spoon
- If you do not have a muffin tin, either place muffin cases on a baking sheet or even better treat yourself to some silicone muffin cases.
Why not try:
- Adding some lemon zest
- 25g of peach or pumpkin seeds
- for an alternative lunchbox treat try using semi-skimmed milk and adding 25g oats.
Preparation time: 5 min
Baking time: 20 min
You will need:
- 110ml Milk
- 1 Medium egg
- 30ml (2 tbsp) Vegetable Oil
1. DRAIN blueberries, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. STIR muffin mix, milk, egg and oil in medium bowl (batter will be lumpy). Gently fold blueberries into th ebatter (do not mix vigorously). Spoon batter equally among muffin cases.
3. BAKE in the middle of the oven for 18-20 minutes or until skewer inserted come out clean. Cool for 5 minutes then remove from tin.